It's me baby ♥



Helloooo there ! My name is Rinalyn. :)


Big Claps


skins by : Simple | Grey
photo : weheartit

Saturday 1 June 2013 | 0 comments

Hello everyone! How you guys/girls doing? I hope you guys/girls doing fine. :) 

One of the day someone ask me what do you think the word "CRUSH" means to you? It was q quite shocking question. I answered it. For me the word "CRUSH" means, we like someone, and we are afraid to tell them and we like that person but we don't know weather he/she likes us back. 
I don't know why i said that, but when that someone ask me those kind of question, a person apears in my mind and it makes me smile, when reminds all that moments we are in together. Yeah, its seem funny for me to like my own best friends, friend. Haha when all this feelings comes. But everytime I saw him, my heart beats so fast and when i saw you smile and your eyes look at me. It gives me butterflies and its feel like an ice-cream is melting. You gave me a big curious feelings and i'm still searching for the answer. :)
No matter what, i just hand it everything to God, because God knows what happen next. We just have to wait with patience and be ready what coming next. :)


Older Post